Looking for a product liability attorney in Chicago? For more than three decades, the experienced Chicago product liability lawyers at Nolan Law Group have been helping local clients obtain justice for injuries resulting from faulty design, manufacturing, mislabeling or incorrect product installation. Every Chicago product liability attorney on our team is committed to handling complex matters with skill and compassion — helping victims and their loved ones obtain the compensation they are entitled to receive.
Dedicated Representation for All Types of Product Liability Matters
When products are defective, wrongful death can occur or victims can suffer severe, life-altering consequences that can last a lifetime. If you choose to work with an Illinois product liability lawyer at Nolan Law Group, we can help hold the product manufacturer responsible so that other innocent people are not harmed in the same way.
- Faulty Design: Sometimes, the problem with a product is simply that its design was faulty from the start. When design defects occur, the results can be dangerous to consumers.
- Manufacturing Defects: In other cases, a product’s design isn’t the problem, but the way it is manufactured is. When problems occur on the assembly line or in the manufacturing process, some of the company’s products can be harmless, while others can cause serious injury or death.
- Mislabeled Products: As consumers, we often rely on products’ labels to tell us what’s inside a box or bottle. When labels get mixed up, the results can be catastrophic.
- Incorrect Product Installation: Products that are not installed as intended can also lead to serious injuries or wrongful death.
With a history of trial victories in product liability cases, the professionals at Nolan Law Group have the knowledge, experience and determination to handle any type of claim.
Broad Experience With Real Results
Nolan Law Group has successfully litigated product liability cases to the satisfaction of our clients for decades. In many cases, we have been able to prove that manufacturers were fully aware their products were faulty but had simply ignored the risks because of the cost of redesigning or recalling them.
Proving these cases requires extensive research, preparation, investigation and strategic application of the law. In these egregious cases, settlement and jury verdicts tend to be higher when the company has shown its blatant disregard for the safety and well-being of its customers.
Each Chicago product liability attorney at Nolan Law Group works hard to secure the highest possible compensation for clients and goes the extra mile to force companies to take dangerous products off the market until they are safe.
Understand Your Rights As an Injured Party in an Illinois Product Liability Matter
If you were injured or suffered losses because a product was defective in some way and you were using the product as the manufacturer intended, you have the right to take legal action against anyone in the supply chain.
This might include:
- The product manufacturer
- A manufacturer involved in the process that provided parts
- The person or company involved in assembling or labeling the product
- The product’s wholesaler
- The product retailer where the item was purchased
When you meet with a Chicago product liability lawyer at Nolan Law Group, we will evaluate your case and discuss potential strategies to help you pursue justice.
Choose the Chicago Product Liability Law Firm Local Residents Trust
Injuries resulting from products that were defective or mislabeled are serious. Taking legal action against those responsible and standing up for your rights as a consumer may ultimately protect other people across the country and around the world from being harmed.
If you or someone you love was injured or suffered complications because of a defective product, the compassionate product liability attorneys at Nolan Law Group may be able to help. We offer dedicated, personalized and professional representation for your legal matter — from start to finish. Further, we are committed to holding responsible parties accountable for their actions.
If you’re looking for a dangerous-product lawyer or a product liability lawyer in Chicago, please reach out. To learn more and to schedule a free review of your case, contact us today in our Chicago office at (312) 630-4000 or complete our online contact form.